Friday, April 07, 2023

My Taraaweeh Imaam ♡

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم



The moment when you blessed my Rahm, Ya Rahmaan! 
My heart begged from you, Ya Khaaliq, a righteous Haafiz of Qur'ān!
Ya Jabbaar, that painfully critical phase helped in strengthening my Eemaan
Ya Wahhaab, that bundle of joy in my arms was only Your Ehsaan! 

Ya Mujeeb! You answered my Duaas to protect him with a merciful "kun" 
Ya Hameed! You challenged the medical science with a miraculous "fayakoon"
Ya Wakeel! I prayed for a comfy home, an ideal childhood for him
But, Ya Maani! You chose to multiply my rewards as a single mum..

Ya Aleem, of all my trials, his 'ilm was the most difficult aspect 
Ya Hakeem, it was Your plan for his tarbiyyah - today I do reflect
Ya Kareem, with every source of learning that my boy did reject
Ya Raheem, You were designing his life keeping his Aakhirah in prospect!  

Ya Baseer! My eyes still feel the tears they shed along this journey
Ya Samee! My heart still feels the restless beating of my worry 
Ya Rasheed! My mind still has the memories of failures too many
Ya Ra'oof! My soul still feels the pricks of the path so thorny! 

Ya Rabb! I thank You endlessly for giving me this Falaah
For gifting me such a precious source of my Islaah!
For making my home a place of Your Dhikr, Ya Allaah! 
For Your little slave, leading me tirelessly in Salaah

Ya Walee! Each night I close my eyes saying "Iyyaaka Nasta'een"
Every sunrise gives me a new hope, Ya Rabbil Aalameen! 
Ya Waarith! Help me to raise a humble servant of Your Deen..
Ya Haadee, guide him and keep him steadfast upon Siraat al-Mustaqeem!

Ya Ghaniyy, bless every Muslim parent with a Tahajjud alarm! 
Protect the children of our Ummah, Ya Dhul- Jalaali Wal-Ikraam! 
May every righteous child become a virtuous Imaam
Accept from my son, Ya Rabb, the Hifz of Your Kalaam!

(Aameen)

~ UmmHashir 

 


No comments:

I am nobody, but a stranger, only a simple wayfarer,
My journey is this life till I reach the Hereafter..
Traveling all along the footsteps of my Teacher
,
For I have to, in time, reach the destination promised by MY
SUSTAINER...