Thursday, December 21, 2017

A difficult day

A routine medical examination is enough to freeze your world. 

The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said, “Allaah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am”.

[Saheeh Bukhari]

It was a difficult day. 
A day I had to let go of everything. 
A day I sealed all my (apparent) sources of rizq. 
A day when deciding wasn’t difficult at all because the current need was greater than anything else. 
A day that made me and my family relive the past 4 years of intense pain, fear and desperation. 

But, it was also a day to recall His favours. 
It was also a day to recall His help when we had no help. 
It was also a day to recall His acceptance of our Duas. 
It was also a day to recall His miracles. 

We are hopeful that He won’t let us down this time too. Yes, it is difficult but NOT FOR HIM. 

May Allaah not let down His servant who trusts Him with no doubt. 
May Allaah not disappoint His slave who never belittled His favours. 
May Allaah reward His slave who remembered him every moment when he could remember nothing else. 
May Allaah honour the faith of all His servants. 
May Allaah ease the affairs of everyone and heal the sick 
(Ameen) 

8 comments:

Hafsa said...

Salam sister

What happened? I pray you and your family are fine and safe. May Allah remove any difficulty (Ameen)

Shifa said...

Ameen

I hope everything is fine sister

Anonymous said...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته I hope you and your loved ones remain under the protection of Allah always.

Anonymous said...

May Allah ease your affairs!
Hope things are fine?

UmmHashir Firdaus said...

As-Salaamu’Alaikum waRahmatullaahi waBarakaatuh everybody

I never expected this place to be a medium of communication. Felt “unexplainable” to see the comments, messages and emails from my blog subscribers.
May Allaah reward all of you immensely for the Duas and concern and accept all your Duas (Ameen)

My family and I are desperately in need of Duas. Please keep us in Duas.

Jazak Allaah khair

Anonymous said...

Walaekumassalam

May Allah the Healer heal the health and hearts of you and your loved ones (Ameen)
There hasn’t been a prayer after seeing your post when you were not included. I am always overwhelmed and inspired to see your faith in Allah. You have been an unseen inspiration in truly testing periods of my life. I and I am sure many other people are praying for you for I can feel that each word in this blog post reflects how difficult this time is for you. Allah will surely answer I am sure

Only to make the dua even more specific, may I know what is the matter? I am sure all of us want to know.

Shifa said...

Walaikum assalam sister

May Allah ease everything for you and your family. You are in my duas and will continue to remain always.
He won’t let you down. My heart says :)

Abdul Ahad said...

Walaikumussalam
Ameen. May Allah relieve you and your family of all the sufferings soon.

I am nobody, but a stranger, only a simple wayfarer,
My journey is this life till I reach the Hereafter..
Traveling all along the footsteps of my Teacher
,
For I have to, in time, reach the destination promised by MY
SUSTAINER...