Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Empty Cradles of the Brides of Jannah

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم


My beautiful sister, your face, form or that dark skin
Your appearance is nothing to be ashamed of, its not a sin
Those memories of rejected proposals that break your heart, again and again
Your Creator has a multiplying reward for each of your pain!

Allaah has seen you growing-up with dreamy eyes
Your prayers have been heard and treasured above the skies
HE knows the beating of your heart, that each moment gets more desperate
HE has noticed each tear that begged for a soul-mate...

Did your eyes once shyly see a pious brother? 
 Your heart questioned if he would approach your father?
And it ached when his eyes moved away, not finding you worth sought-after? 
Allaah held your breaking heart and preserved that silent prayer!

HE sees you struggling for a strong hand-hold, a comforting embrace
HE sees you smiling bravely at happy families, blessed by HIS Grace
HE admires your desire to attain motherhood, preserving your chastity, submitting to HIS Laws
HE sees your tears that rock the empty cradle in your heart, nearing menopause!

HE knows the desperation with which you complain in Sujood
You ask HIM why HE did not give you beauty, to please manhood?
Or riches in plenty to satisfy the lust of those hungry for money?
Oh! How you break down telling HIM how difficult HE made your journey! 

Do you know, my sister, the ONE whom you call upon and cry 
HE is All-Powerful, HE only says BE, HE doesn't have to try!
Do you think HE had any less to add to your beauty or riches? 
Do you think HE will lose a drop, by answering your ocean of wishes? 

"I have not created the Jinn and the Mankind, except to worship ME", is what HE says
Be content with HIS creation, be patient with HIS delays
HE has created YOU, and everyone with a purpose 
This Duniya is for HIS service, be obedient during this course.

Submit to HIS Sharee'ah, make modesty your adornment
Make Taqwaa the Libaas that never leaves you for a moment
Cover yourself, my sister, Hijaab makes you beautiful
In fulfilling the rights of your Creator and HIS creations, be always dutiful!

YOU, my sister, are a test for the men of Duniya who reject you
It is The Divine Decree that there is no heart to protect you
It is a blessing for you to attain the nearness of Allaah
While in happy and sad moments, you find solace in Sabr and Salaah! 

May Allaah answer your Duas with a righteous, loving life-partner
Who would also wait for you at the Gate of Jannah, to enter together
May Allaah bless you with cradles filled with His Rahmah, to rock together
And make them a source of elevating your ranks, prayer by prayer.

But, if not in this Duniya, then be assured of a handsome Eternal Companion
Who would find you the most beautiful, and thank Allaah for that union..
May Allaah raise you with the likes of Maryam and Aasiya 
And may you be one of the most beautiful Brides of Jannah (Ameen)

Keep reminding yourself of these beautiful facts, to increase your Eemaan
Allaah was the Creator of Yusuf  (ﷷﷵ), the beauty of Abu Lahab was also HIS plan
HE created Moon-like MUHAMMED (ﷺ), who loved the POOR-BLACK-SLAVE   Bilaal (رضي الله عنه) 
Allaah does not look at wealth and faces, HE looks at deeds and hearts afterall!

~UmmHashir



2 comments:

Mudassir said...

Salamalaykum my sister,

May Allah bless you for writing this piece. I had rejected a proposal of a very pious muslima as she was not beautiful to my eyes. The same day i read this poem as shared. This opened that part of my heart which i never knew existed. Today the same girl is my wife and i am sure she is the most perfect life partner for me, alhumdulillah.

I read all ur posts. I wish to meet u in paradise and may this wish become the reason for elevation of ranks of a sinner like me.

I wish all the happiness in this world for u and ur child. I ask Allah to bless me with a daughter like u. Please keep writing. Keep inspiring. I wish my children to benefit from your thoughts. Jazakumullahu khaeran my sister.

UmmHashir Firdaus said...

 وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته 

Baarakallaahu laka, wa baaraka alayka, wa jama'a baynakumaa fee khair...
Mabrook brother!

May Allaah fill your marriage with boundless barakah and love. May your union be the one that makes Rasool Allaah (ﷺ) proud. May Allaah bless you with children who are like the Prophets (ﷷﷵ) and the Sahaaba (رضي الله عنهم). Aameen.

I am a very ordinary human being, dear brother. Any good that you find in my writings is from Allaah and its the Deen of Allaah which is so beautiful. May Allaah forgive me, make my writing a source of my own islaah and make me worthy of His Gardens.

Baarak Allaahu feekum

I am nobody, but a stranger, only a simple wayfarer,
My journey is this life till I reach the Hereafter..
Traveling all along the footsteps of my Teacher
,
For I have to, in time, reach the destination promised by MY
SUSTAINER...