Wednesday, July 29, 2015

LIVE - Do not let Life pass-by!

Life is not as difficult as you make it seem
Your unsatisfied luxury might be someone's dream
Looking beyond your means truly brings grief
Look at the less-fortunate ones, to live a peaceful life
True that the sky has no limits, no boundaries
But you live on this earth, and you need some allies
Be kind to the stranger you randomly come across
He might be in harder times, just putting on some gloss
Life is not everlasting, but you can continue to live
Dwelling forever in hearts, if you forgive and give...
Have no regrets, remove all hatred, make those grudges fly!
LIVE to the fullest - this beautiful life, do not let it just pass-by! 
 
~ Firdaus Fathima (UmmHashir)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

I am nobody, but a stranger, only a simple wayfarer,
My journey is this life till I reach the Hereafter..
Traveling all along the footsteps of my Teacher
,
For I have to, in time, reach the destination promised by MY
SUSTAINER...