Saturday, March 15, 2014

For a change...

As time changes and days flip by, people somehow change
Their priorities in life, they simply choose to rearrange!
 
With time, of course, situations differ and necessities alter
Very few are the similarities which then and now matter
 
A passer-by who befriended then and left with a happy face
Is surprised while crossing the same path in a steady race
 
Strange it is how things change, this transformation is so huge
That the accommodation which it was, is now only a refuge!
 
Of these changes and ranges many a story remains untold
Like a wayfarer, a traveller - a stranger in this strange world!
 
...UmmeHashiR
 
 

No comments:

I am nobody, but a stranger, only a simple wayfarer,
My journey is this life till I reach the Hereafter..
Traveling all along the footsteps of my Teacher
,
For I have to, in time, reach the destination promised by MY
SUSTAINER...