Friday, May 12, 2017

When it hurts...

Like the happiness that flows through the eyes
Certain smiles are forced when every tear drop dies

When pain inside the heart gets too much to hold
It transforms into a miracle never heard, never told

When the clouds of sorrow cover up your mornings
Know that they have around them sparkling silver linings

When the night is darkest and you cannot see a thing
Keep your eyes open, know that the dawn is nearing

When it hurts to see all around greed, injustice and pretense 
Look above, call and trust, trust The ONE in the Heavens. 

~ UmmeHashir

No comments:

I am nobody, but a stranger, only a simple wayfarer,
My journey is this life till I reach the Hereafter..
Traveling all along the footsteps of my Teacher
,
For I have to, in time, reach the destination promised by MY
SUSTAINER...